* The nature of diseases like smallpox have been misconceived. While smallpox has a contagious component, vaccinated individuals can become infected, and non-vaccinated individuals remain immune, disproving Jenner's original theory that vaccination equates to bona fide immunity.
* Vaccination is a unsanitary practice. By injecting the 'filth' of a diseased cow and smallpox patient into the body of a healthy individual one inevitably makes them sicker, possibly producing new infections, ultimately resulting in a greater disease burden.
* The route of administration of the vaccine -- injection--- harbors special dangers versus natural (oral) exposures to infection.
* Fear of disease drives people to vaccinate against commonsense and rationality.
* Vaccination is unethical and immoral because of the manner in which the vaccine is produced (through the great suffering of poisoned animals)
* The income generated through vaccination is the driving reason why the medical profession does not wish to identify aforementioned problems in safety and efficacy.
* Conscientious objectors should be willing to stand their ground with courage and face persecution and penalties.
* Those objecting for medical reasons should aspire towards mastery of the subject such that they will be able to win others towards their perspective.
* Sanitation, hygiene, fresh air, water, and clean food are essential for preventing infection and/or helping those infected to recover.
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/048804_Gandhi_vaccines_famous_quote.html#ixzz3T4EvY7Ic