According to Natural News, Himalayan crystal salt is far superior to traditional iodized salt. Himalayan salt is millions of years old and pure, untouched by many of the toxins and pollutants that pervade other forms of ocean salt.
Known in the Himalayas as “white gold,” Himalayan Crystal Salt contains the same 84 natural minerals and elements found in the human body. This form of salt has also been maturing over the past 250 million years under intense tectonic pressure, creating an environment of zero exposure to toxins and impurities.
Himalayan salt’s unique cellular structure allows it to store vibrational energy. Its minerals exist in a colloidal form, meaning that they are tiny enough for our cells to easily absorb.
The health benefits of using natural Himalayan crystal salt may include:
· Controlling the water levels within the body, regulating them for proper functioning
· Promoting stable pH balance in the cells, including the brain
· Encouraging excellent blood sugar health
· Aiding in reducing the common signs of aging
· Promoting cellular hydroelectric energy creation
· Promoting the increased absorption capacities of food elements within the intestinal tract
· Aiding vascular health
· Supporting healthy respiratory function
· Lowering incidence of sinus problems, and promoting overall sinus health
· Reducing cramps
· Increasing bone strength
· Naturally promoting healthy sleep patterns
· Creating a healthy libido
· Supporting the circulatory system
· Promoting kidney and gall bladder health better than common chemically treated salt
For more information, log onto: http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/himalayan-crystal-salt-benefits/
Many people are unaware that common table salt contains chemicals and even sugar! Salt is necessary but can be dangerous if taken in this chemical form.
Table salt is composed of 97.5% sodium chloride and 2.5% chemicals like iodine and absorbents, and sugar. Common salt is dried at more than 1,200° Fahrenheit, a process which zaps many of the natural chemical structures.
The table and cooking salt found in most homes, restaurants and processed foods is void of nutritional value, lacking beneficial trace minerals. Processing salt turns it into sodium chloride, an unnatural salt that the human body actually sees as a toxic invader! The body cannot dispose of it in a natural, healthy way, which can lead to irritation of the tissues, water retention and high blood pressure.
To see some fascinating and interesting clips regarding the interesting truth about the benefits of Himalayan salt and more, one can easily log onto: