According to Natural News, The
Post has reported that smartphones of some passengers who boarded Malaysia
Airlines Flight 370 are still active and connected to the 'net even though the
plane they were on has vanished. Washington
As WashPost reports:
As WashPost reports:
One of the most eerie rumors came after a few relatives said they were able to call the cellphones of their loved ones or find them on a Chinese instant messenger service called QQ that indicated that their phones were still somehow online.
A migrant worker in the room said that several other workers from his company were on the plane, including his brother-in-law. Among them, the QQ accounts of three still showed that they were online, he said Sunday afternoon. Adding to the mystery, other relatives in the room said that when they dialed some passengers' numbers, they seemed to get ringing tones on the other side even though the calls were not picked up.
For more information, log onto:
The mystery of the flight's sudden and complete disappearance has even the world's top air safety authorities baffled. "Air-safety and anti-terror authorities on two continents appeared equally stumped about what direction the probe should take," reports The Wall Street Journal.
WSJ goes on to report:
"For now, it seems simply inexplicable," said Paul Hayes, director of safety and insurance at Ascend Worldwide, a British advisory and aviation data firm. However, there are six pointes that are quite interesting.
· All Boeing 777 commercial jets are equipped with black box recorders that can survive any on-board explosion.
· All black box recorders transmit locator signals for at least 30 days after falling into the ocean.
· Many parts of destroyed aircraft are naturally bouyant and will float in water.
· If a missile destroyed Flight 370, the missile would have left a radar signature.
· The location of the aircraft when it vanished is not a mystery.
· If Flight 370 was hijacked, it would not have vanished from radar.
To see some fascinating and interesting clips regarding the horrifying truth about the issue of missing Flight 370 from Malaysia and more, one can easily log onto: