According to Natural News, the President promised that rates under Obamacare would be "as low as a phone bill"; after all, it is named the "Affordable Care Act."
As the letter by Steve Deraleau reveals, the cost for one couple's policy under Humana is increasing from $212.10 per month to $1,356.60 per month. This is for a couple in good health whose combined income is less than $70K -- a middle-class family, in other words.
$1,356.60 per month is not "affordable" health care. It is monopolistic price gouging mandated by the Obama administration and enforced essentially at gunpoint. This increased rate policy is not "under" Healthcare.gov, but the 539% rate increase is being caused by Obamacare's new rules and requirements. If Obamacare hadn't become law, this couple could have continued spending $212 per month. Instead, they're now going to have to spend $1,356 per month or sign up for Obamacare and hope to get a better rate there.
For more information, log onto:
Also, according to NBC News, Obama knew well in advance that millions of Americans would lose their insurance. This didn't stop him from lying to the public, however, and claiming, "You can keep your current insurance" if you like it.
Everything about Obamacare has been a blatant lie, it seems: the Affordable Care Act is not affordable; you can't necessarily keep your doctor; and you can't even shop for policies because the Healthcare.gov website continues to crash worse than a low-budget carnival ride.
Obamacare has five critical problems, each of which could independently bring down the whole system:
1) The disastrous Healthcare.gov website which still doesn't work.
2) RATE SHOCK as Americans realize they are going to have to pay up to 539% more just to keep their current health insurance plans.
3) The massive, widespread cancellation of existing health insurance policies because of Obamacare.
4) Critical failures communicating insurance status to doctors, hospitals and health service providers.
5) Massive hacker theft of personal data such as social security numbers, bank account information and more.
To see some fascinating and interesting clips regarding the horrifying truth about the “low-budget” Obamacare issue and more, one can easily log onto: